I got tagged by nightchilde25 :D Thank you. ♥
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules: Rule 1 - Post the rules. Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones. Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post. Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1) Do you read fanfiction and what is your favorite if you do? (with a description, pairings, and link if you please. ^_^)
Yes I do! Haha, my friend can tell you stories about that. Because I read everything. All that bad stuff that makes a normal person puke, that’s my favourite. I think bad writen fiction is really really entertaining. :D But there’s also very amazing stuff out there.
However, at the moment I read tons of Superfamiy and The Amazing Spider-Man fanfiction. And Baybond (Mat Baynton/Ben Willbond). In a nutshell you can say, if I have a favourite pairing there’s a good chance I’ve read at least one or two fan writtenstories about them. I love hurt/comfort and angst fiction. Sometimes fluff is nice too. But my heart really beats for hurt/comfort.
2) What is your favorite band?
I don’t really have that ultimate favourite band. But if I am supposed to name one, then I’d say Muse. I know them them for a while now and I’m still not tired of their music. Another one would be The Shins. I don’t know them for very long, but their latest album is one of my favourite albums this year. :D Oh and another all-time-favourite would be Die Ärzte, a german punk band which is… well, not that much punkrock anymore. xD But still amazing.
3) Where is the farthest that you have ever traveled?
I have no idea… Italy? Maybe? Sweden? England? I have no idea. Sorry. (From Germany that is.)
4) If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
Um, it’d be nice to have a stronger character. Like, I’d love to be more motivated and determined to do stuff. Hm, yes. But other things? Maybe I’d have studied something else or not at all. Don’t know. Ask me again in 70 years. Oh… wait! More money would be nice. It may not make you happy, but it certainly opens a few more doors.
5) What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Triiiiiiicky. I’m sure I’ve seen plenty, but forgot about them. Oh wait!! YES YES YES!! There was… oh my gosh… let me think. There was this TV film on german television once. Argh, can’t remember the name. But it really hurt to watch. At one point my mother and I weren’t even sure if they were kidding us. Sorry, I really can’t remember the name or the film. I just know it was bad. Worse than bad. I know this answer sucks. I’m really really sorry.
6) Do you have a pet?
I had a cat until January this year. Then we had to put him down because he had cancer. He was my best friend and - as weird as it sounds - my little brother. :’)
7) What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
Ohhhkay… prepare for the most pathetic answer: I love to watch films or episodes of TV shows with my friends and comment all way through. And I also love to have full conversations only by using film / TV show quotes. :P
8) Truth or Dare?
Truth. I’m a good liar.
9) You just won the lotto. What will you do with the money?
Travel!! And buy camera stuff. And buy BluRays and Music and… food. And a car. And food.
10) What is your favorite fictional character?
11) Do you have a phobia of anything?
Spiders. Small rooms. Crowds. Being judged by people.
1. What’s your favourite childhood movie?
2. Can you cook? What’s your favourite food?
3. Do you have a favourite country or city?
4. Sea or land?
5. Is there anything you always wanted to try?
6. What’d be the title of your biography (if you would write one right now)?
7. Do you play an instrument? Are you any good?
8. Everyone has one, so what’s your special skill?
9. What’s your favourite shop?
10. When I grow up I will…
11. What are you most proud of in your life?